Number of Days to Make: 7 Days
- Knife for chopping
- 1 kilo of Ripe Fruit Meat
- 1 kilo of Molasses
How to Make
- Prepare the Ripe Fruit Meat by peeling the skin and removing the seed of the fruit.
- Chop the Ripe Fruit Meat into little pieces. About the size of a 10 peso coin (1 inch diameter) will do.
- Put the chopped ripe fruit meat inside the jar.
- Put the kilo of molasses in and mix.
- Cover the jar with paper and tie it securely with the string.
- Leave the jar in a cool and dry place for 7 days to ferment. Away from sunlight and rain.
- After 7 days, separate the liquid from the solids. The liquid is the Fermented Fruit Juice (FFJ).