Number of days to make: 3 days
- 200L Drum with water
- 2 kg Molasses
- 10 kg Vermicast
How to make Vermi Tea
- Dissolve the 2 kg molasses on the 200 L water.
- Put the 10 kg vermicast inside the sack. Tie to let the vermicast not mix with the water.
- Dip the sack with vermicast in the 200 L water with molasses. Let it stay for 3 days (72 hours).
- After 3 days remove the vermicast sack. Mix the water. The water inside the drum is the Vermi Tea.
- If molasses are not readily available, you can use brown sugar.
- Best if you put out the sack of vermicast 3 times a day.