Number of days to make: 3-7 days
- 200L Drum with water
- 10kg Manure from cows, goats or kalabaw (water buffalo)
How to make Tea Manure
- Put the 10 kg manure inside the sack. Tie to let the manure not mix with the water.
- Dip the sack with manure in the 200 L water. Let it stay for 3 to 7 days.
- After 3-7 days remove the manure sack. Mix the water. The water inside the drum is the Tea Manure.
How to use Tea Manure
- Mix 1L of Tea Manure to 1 Gallon of Water. You can use it by applying it by foliar or watering your plants.
- If molasses are not readily available, you can use brown sugar.
- Best if you put out the sack of manure 3 times a day.